A peaceful sleep

Lynettea went out for morning tea with her friends at the café. While she was away I slept in her chair at the kitchen table.
I thought she was gone a long time and I fell into a deep and nourishing sleep. Regular and often are the most useful words to describe a kitty's need for sleep and I have been getting out of sync, living with the odd sleeping hours of my human.
She stays up too late, then I start to feel lively again and don't want to go to bed.
When she came home at last with one of her friends, I found they had morning tea first and then lunch, second. They only left because the waitress was pointedly asking about their plates, as the café was full of customers.
I stayed in my chair (usually Lynettea's chair)  while they had afternoon tea and I allowed Lynettea's friend to touch my extremely soft fur. It was a big treat for her. I know I am a rare and special cat.

Comments

How generous of you to allow your human's friend to touch you! I don't often allow that.
meowmeowmans said…
That was SO nice of you to let Lynettea's friend touch your beautiful furs, Sasha. Very nice, indeed!
Kari said…
You ARE a rare and special cat, sweetheart! Do you have any new photos of you. We'd love to see your
handsome self!

Popular Posts