Some pictures soon

An apology for not having pictures for Sasha for a while. It is my fault (Lynettea). Sasha would be keen to upload them if I put them in the computer.
Very cold and stormy here and he is resting on the sofa. I hope he is not annoyed at me commenting on the blog. Are you Sasha?
I think he may be asleep. He looks very sweet with his chin resting on his front paw and tail curled around him.
What?
Oh. Hungry?
I will put out the food shortly. I am too slow?
I agree. I must hurry before we both starve to death!

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
No kitteh has ever felt that noms were delivered TOO soon.
When Sasha finds out you posted on his blog, you may need to offer some compensation!
Donna said…
It is okay if u give Sasha some tasty foods. :)
Pretinha said…
Parece que Sasha está tirando um longo cochilo.
Kari said…
Sasha deserves any noms his little heart desires. Can't wait to see photos!
meowmeowmans said…
We do wonder how Sasha will react when he finds out you posted on his blog, Lynettea. Some good snacks should put you back in his graces. :)

Popular Posts