a good rest

Millie Robomaid is resting on her charger, after her intrusion into my spaces all over the house. She is very over confident, in my opinion and charges about until she gets stuck. She says this is not a good photo of her. She has a much better portrait that shows her glowing ruby colour.

I am trying to sleep on the bed, when Lynettea stops pointing the camera and waking me up.



I am allowed to use this bed in the daytime. I like to snuggle on the Artificial Wolfskin rug left to me in his will by Diamond.
I feel safe here.



Comments

I think Millie Robomaid should be happy you don't sleep on HER, Sasha!
Gigi said…
Oh, be still my heart! You look ADORABLE there, Sasha. Do you think Diamond would mind if I joined you there on his quilt??
Have you tried sitting on Millie Robomaid while she worked? Maybe you could help her navigate. ;)
Sasha said…
I think I would be too heavy to sit on Millie now. Anyway she makes such a noise and rushes at me, so it is scary. I prefer to supervise from above.

Popular Posts