animal vacuum cleaner

I was distressed that Lynettea passed me over today in favour of the animal vacuum cleaner. I do my best to do a good job whenever I am allowed to carry out my tasks. It is not my fault if dust accumulates when I am not allowed off the charger. After bathing in the stimulating and energizing current I feel ready to take on the house, if not the world. I am not overly ambitious, but it becomes frustrating and humiliating if I am not allowed to perform my role. Please do not forget that I was trained for this role from an early age. I regard it as my life's work.
Millie Robovac.

I enjoyed running after the animal vacuum cleaner. It didn't attempt to clean my furs. I wouldn't want it to suck me up into its interior. Also it doesn't try to supervise me all the time.
Sasha






Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Well, Millie, we are on your side. You should totally be allowed to do your job!
Donna said…
Millie can help u a lot. When she keeps the carpet clean, u can find more places to nap.

Popular Posts