I saw Orla

We went out for our third walkies for the day. Lynettea checked and it was only 9°C, which is cold.
 I took her down to look at the rubbish stacked at the side of the house a couple of houses from us. They have put out a big piece of carpet with children's type designs on it.
I checked it out by sniffing (the usual procedure) as you would know. Then we went in the opposite direction and checked out a little hedge that a number of creatures had tugged, pulling some branches out.
Lynettea looked at the carpet, but wasn't interested in the hedge. I despair of her. She didn't want to crouch down and sniff.
Then I heard a noise and Orla, the dog next door, came out with her parents. I could see she was struggling to get them on the lead. Her father even told her to keep still, in a sharp voice, as he was so clumsy he couldn't buckle on the strap. I have the same trouble with Lynettea sometimes.
When they set off my way I went behind the fence. Orla is a bit too boisterous for me.

Comments

Hannah and Lucy said…
We hope you had a good walk and enjoyed all the wonderful aromas.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Woofies can be nice but it takes time to get to know them.

The Florida Furkids
Sounds like you have been having quite a time training Lynettea to go for walkies!
We purr you have been enjoying them all the same :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
It certainly sounds like there were some great smells during your walkies, Sasha. Orla does sound rambunctious, but perhaps you'll come to be friends with her one day.

Popular Posts