Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My work not read!

After all my work this morning, even cutting short our time in the garden (niwa) Lynettea didn't get to read out her ( my) work.
Why not, you may ask?
Because she didn't speak up and demand her turn.
I said, 'You were there two and a half hours and you didn't speak up!!'
'I didn't like to interrupt.'
'Well, after all my hard work after finding the dictionary, I am disappointed.'
'I will try again next week, Sasha. Maybe you could write me some extra sentences?'
'I only have to say, let's go for walkies now, and then I want my food!'

3 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Sasha, you need to teach your human to be more assertive!

Sasha said...

I am not sure how to do that, Sparkle.

meowmeowmans said...

Oh, that's terrible, Sasha! Your human should just interrupt next time.