Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Personal Trainer

Lynettea went to her exercise class late this afternoon. Her usual class was cancelled, so she had to go to a later one.
The physiotherapist was watching her crawling on the floor adjusting equipment and was impressed Lynettea could do that.
'I may be a senior,' said Lynettea, but I intend to remain flexible.'
She could have told the physio that she had a Russian personal trainer, called Sasha, but she didn't think of it in time.

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Humans are slow on the uptake sometimes!

Angel Keisha said...

Exercise is good. I like walkies.

Karen Jo said...

Good for your Mom. Too bad she forgot about her personal trainer.

Spyro and the Gang