publisher dislikes talking animals

Lynettea went to a writer's festival today. She thought she could get a few writing tips to help her with her work.
She needs them, I feel, although, of course I just try to support her. I find it best not to be too critical. She relies on my work too much, always attempting to pass it off as her own.
I hoped she would be encouraged to get on with her own work. I can only lead by example.
There was a panel of publishers speaking and a member of the audience asked if they had any pet hates.
'I hate talking animals,' said the lady editor from Allen & Unwin. Lynettea was shocked. She knew I would be upset. Not only does the lady hate pets, but they are not even allowed to speak to her.
No wonder we are regarded as second class and we are not even allowed to be citizens.
Thank goodness for Blogger, which gives us a VOICE.

Comments

Donna said…
That hoomin was silly! I think u are a good writer. :)
Katnip Lounge said…
she can haz a need to GET A LIFE!
Pretinha said…
É lamentável!
Você tem razão, graças pelo blogger.

Popular Posts