Warm

It is warm in my cosy. Lynettea brought me a fresh Snugglesafe about half an hour ago. She may be trying to atone for her rude behaviour early this morning. I ran into the bedroom and sprang on the bed and didn't want to go out again.
Lynettea doesn't like me sleeping there, as she says she is afraid of me leaping on her and scratching her.
She lured me out and then shut the door.
'It's warmer in your cosy, Sasha.'
Maybe I will get up later. I have a hard job guarding the house all night and I get tired out.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Surely you wouldn't leap on Lynettea and scratch her, would you? Humans are so silly.
Sasha, my human gets upset if we don't sleep with her! She even let Binga sleep on the bed when she was a kitten, even though she enjoyed attacking her face and her boyfriend's face to wake them up in the morning!

Popular Posts