My Vet

I saw my vet yesterday and he took some more blood to test my thyroid.
I didn't understand all of what he was saying. Humans seem to think it is sufficient to say 'good boy' when you have stood motionless on the slippery scale for them. All the remarks were addressed to Lynettea as if I wasn't in the room. It was my health being discussed after all.
Lynettea explained that I am to go on a strict regime of food. She has to record every packet of food I get and weigh my dry food. I told her that I am quite happy with the roast chicken brought back hot from the supermarket, but she is not allowed to do that right now.
I am almost sorry she took me in.
Now let us go into the garden. I have to help Lynettea with her Japanese homework.

Comments

Well, this does not sound pleasant - no roast chicken! What kind of diet is that?
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, we know that it is not fun to have a restricted diet, but we are purring that the vet will be able to figure everything out. And that you will be all better. Hugs!
Donna said…
You will be okay. I luv u.
Hannah and Lucy said…
No roasted chicken - that's not a good idea as it's good for little tummies (and big tummies too)!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Hannah and Lucy said…
No roasted chicken - that's not a good idea as it's good for little tummies (and big tummies too)!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Pretinha said…
Saúde em primeiro lugar, Sasha!

Popular Posts