lively

I have retreated into my safe place under the mock fur throw over the lounge, so I am beaming these thoughts to Lynettea.
After it started to cool down yesterday I started to stretch my limbs and exercise. I rushed back and forth down the hall. Our little house makes a runway for me from the front door to the back and then I dart through my cat flap and into my large pergola area, which Lynettea shares with me.  The fish live there too, in their pond.

I am not used to having the front door open. We have a security door, which has mesh to stop mosquitoes coming in, as well as our solid door. I ran down the hall really fast and sprang up on the security door. Crash! Bang! Lynettea came to see what was going on.
'See how high I can jump.' I thought she would be proud of me, flattened against the door only a short way from the top.
'Naughty Sasha! Get down. You will tear the wire.'
Spoilsport!
I rushed down the hall, sprang on the table and then hurled myself forward to the top of a chair on my way to the sink. Crash!!! The chair toppled over to the floor and the seat came off.
I wasn't hurt, don't worry. I think Lynettea may have been annoyed, but she started to laugh. After that things got a bit quieter.

Comments

I think it is awesome you are showing your physical prowess, Sasha! After all, wasn't your human worried you were sick not that long ago?
The Whiskeratti said…
It's so strange - we do things we are sure will get us praise and good attention, and then the Moms get unhappy about it. We think your displays were pretty pawsome.
WOW! That sounds like you had a great time with the Zoomies!
Maybe Lynettea should take you for a walk ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
One would think that Lynettea would be quite impressed by your feats of physicality, Sasha. We know WE would be! :)

Popular Posts