Hot Cat Weather

Lynettea comes home at 3 pm. She switches on the air conditioner because it is 39°C, hotter than we have had for a long time, anyway, since the bushfires. I see her looking through the window at me. I am lying in my enclosure on the pavers in the shade under a chair. I might say relaxing, as it is like a sauna.
She tries to get me to come in, as she says it is too hot for me. So I placate her by coming inside for a short while and then return to my comfortable spot under the chair. This is the life for me. My furs are appreciating the heat.

Comments

I just found out today that human's comfortable temperatures tend to be about 20 degrees cooler (Fahrenheit) than us kitties! But I guess you could have figured that out by yourself!
meowmeowmans said…
Enjoy those nice warm temperatures, Sasha. But going inside every now and then for a break is also a good idea. :)
Donna said…
I hope u and your Mom drink lots of water. Also, lemonade is good.

Popular Posts