Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Resting before the Big Day

It is forecast to be very hot tomorrow, 39 C. Lynettea is worried that I will get over excited and stressed that I must rest today.
I am not sure what I am resting for. It sounds as if my second birthday will be just like every other day, except that it will be hotter.
Can you see where I am resting? I have my tunnel ready for when I rush out and my favourite teddy is lying near one of my play balls. My other teddies are waiting in their chair nearby to see if I will favour one of them.

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We kitties actually have a higher heat tolerance than humans do - you might want to remind your human of that.

Sasha said...

She is looking at your words, Summer. You are very knowledgeable for a young cat. I think you will go a long way.

The Island Cats said...

Oh....hot times are ahead! :)