when will the Easter Bilby come?

I managed to get outside to look for the Easter Bilby. Lynettea thought I was asleep in my tunnel but I was really in my enclosure. When she took out the recycling I stepped out quietly and looked in the native violets. That area with Westringias and native violets and Correa would be attractive to the bilby and it might even drop a few eggs, I thought. Lynettea saw me and picked me up and took me in before I could see anything much.
'The Easter Bilby won't be here until Sunday,' she said.
How does it get here I wonder. The fences are high. It must be a very good hopper.
'It may not come for you, Sasha,' said Lynettea. 'You don't eat chocolate, do you? And neither do I.'

Comments

Being U.S. residents, neither my human nor I had any idea what an Easter Bilby was - so we looked it up and wow! What a cool tradition. And my human DOES eat chocolate, as long as it's dark.
meowmeowmans said…
We had to look up the Easter Bilby, too. Does it only bring chocolate, Sasha? Maybe it will bring you something that you and Lynettea like to eat!

Popular Posts