a period of anxiety

Today I was anxious when my water fountain was cleaned. I am not used to seeing it waterless and it always makes me nervous.
After that we went for a walk and Lynettea was busy on the computer for too long. She was out all morning and I felt neglected.
Just now, I supervised the fish while they ate their dinners. As it was dark, the outside light shone right down into the water. I wonder if the fish get cold, swimming down there.
When I asked Lynettea, she said, 'you must be developing empathy, Sasha.'
What does that mean?



Comments

The Island Cats said…
We think the fish don't know anything else so they don't mind being cold.
Donna said…
Empathy means u can see where another critter is comin from. :) It is very good.

Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
meowmeowmans said…
Empathy is a good thing, Sasha.

We hope your water fountain got filled. That would make us nervous, too!

Popular Posts