Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Friday, August 21, 2015

a period of anxiety

Today I was anxious when my water fountain was cleaned. I am not used to seeing it waterless and it always makes me nervous.
After that we went for a walk and Lynettea was busy on the computer for too long. She was out all morning and I felt neglected.
Just now, I supervised the fish while they ate their dinners. As it was dark, the outside light shone right down into the water. I wonder if the fish get cold, swimming down there.
When I asked Lynettea, she said, 'you must be developing empathy, Sasha.'
What does that mean?



3 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We think the fish don't know anything else so they don't mind being cold.

Donna Rail said...

Empathy means u can see where another critter is comin from. :) It is very good.

Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle

meowmeowmans said...

Empathy is a good thing, Sasha.

We hope your water fountain got filled. That would make us nervous, too!