locked in

You would think that while they were sitting there watching television and chatting, they might have wondered where I was. No, I was not outside enjoying the sunshine on one of my shelves, or curled up in my outside cosy.
I was locked in the bathroom. Lynettea  was surprised to find me there after her friend had gone. She kept calling out, 'Sasha where are you?'
As I am resourceful, I  had pulled the towels on the floor and made a nest for a while. Otherwise I would have been cold.
It is cosier here on the lounge in my blanket.


Comments

I can't believe nobody noticed you missing! My human always makes sure Binga and I are out and about when guests are over because she knows people come over to see us more than them.
Oh Sasha that is awful!
Lynettea should have gone looking for you.
Maybe you would have likes to meet the company.
Glad you were able to make yourself comfy in the bathroom.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, we are sorry to hear you got locked in the bathroom. Thank COD those towels were in there ... you are so resourceful!
Donna said…
Blankies are good.

Luv, Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle
Kitties Blue said…
Poor baby...locked in for such a long time. Glad you were resourceful enough to make yourself a nice bed. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Popular Posts