much as usual

Things  are  going  on  here  much  as  usual, me  sitting  on  top  of  the  bookshelf  and  clawing  at  Lynettea  as  she  goes  past. She is getting  more  wary  and  ducks  her  head. Maybe it is a power struggle amd I will win. Now I hardly ever get  the  chance to look after my blog and she is rushing around. My furs grew back, or mostly back without a trip to the vet. That is good, because  I  don't like going there. It  is  cold  and  rainy  a  lot and I am staying indoors.


Comments

We are glad your furs grew back and no Vet trip was needed :)
Maybe you need topic another spot where you can swipe at Lynettea when she goes by,heehee
At the very least, you need to sit her down and demand she look after your blog.
We like seeing your handsome self you know!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
I think the bookshelf game sounds like fun - I don't understand why your human seems to have a problem with it.
pilch92 said…
I am glad you are feeling better :) You look very handsome.
Kitties Blue said…
What a great perch on which to wait for your human to go by so you can "attack." XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
meowmeowmans said…
That bookshelf game sounds FUN, Sasha! :)

We are glad your furs grew back, and that you did not have to go back to the vet.

Stay warm, okay?

Hugs to you and Lynettea!

Popular Posts