Slothful

Am I  slothful? Lynettea says she can't believe how slothful I  have become. I am lying in my cosy because it  is  cold  and there  is a heated snugglesafe at the end of the  rugs. Who wouldn't  like  to  stay  and  relax here? She went outside and got on the bus  to go  to a  film  called  Mr Holmes that had no cats in it at all. Who is the foolish one, I might ask, if I wanted to  be  rude. Etiqette forces  me to remain silent. I shall groom myself instead and think of something nice.
One of my favourite times of day is when we walk up to the food plates together, with me brushing her legs to guide her. And the sound of the foil packet opening. I will think of that . . .



Comments

Well, isn't it winter where you are? So you have a right to be lazy!
Just because you have a little lay on your blankies does not mean you are slothful!
We kitties are pretty active and therefore require more rest.
Enjoy your cozy spot :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Kitties Blue said…
You look very comfy. We cannot imagine any good reason to get up. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
meowmeowmans said…
You are SMART, Sasha. When the weather turns cold, it's best to stay where it is warm and cozy. :)

Popular Posts