Twilight hunt abandoned

Owing to an unsympathetic and bossy human, my evening hunting program had to be abandoned. I wanted to play with some lizards, but Lynettea kept tugging me away before I could locate any.
My furs are growing back a llittle. Lynettea gave me a thorough wipe with special kitty wipes this morning, just in case I had any allergic reactions. I think it is supposed to stop her from allergic reactions, but humans are strange. She thought it might help me.

I am resting on the lounge after a bit of a game (too short) with my new toy and Lynettea. She was out all day, so she owes me more than that.


Comments

I'm glad your fur is growing back, Sasha.
pilch92 said…
Poor kitty, she does owe you more than that.
Kitties Blue said…
It looks to us as if you are tuckered out. Glad your fur is growing back. This is a precious photo of you napping. Hope to see you tomorrow for Sunday Selfies. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
CATachresis said…
It's so difficult to get the humans trained to our stringent requirements!!

Popular Posts