Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Sunday, December 20, 2015

trying out sleeping on the bed with my human

But according to her it does not work. She let me stay in the bedroom early this morning, but after I tested her foot with my clawsies, she put me in the hall. I waited there on the alert for ages until she decided it was time to get up. I knew she would not sleep properly after shutting me out.
Now I am dreaming under the bed again. For some reason I find this a relaxing place during the day. Then I am thoroughly refreshed and ready for the night's vigorous activities.

2 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

A gentle nibble might be the way to go...

meowmeowmans said...

We're not sure why, but our humans don't like that, either...