Unappreciated gift

This was not my official Christmas gift. That is stored in the wardrobe until Christmas Day. But as a sign of my  appreciation  I dropped a small lizard tail in the bedroom. I found it where  the lizard had shed it in my enclosure. Lynettea put it outside. She was not appreciative. Quite  the  opposite.
I hardly know why I bother. After all it is work for me, collecting these small tokens.
If I collected a lot, she could make lizard stew. Her friends might like that on Boxing Day, much more nourishing  than the vegan  food she is planning to offer.

Comments

Wow, your human has some bad manners, Sasha! Did she even thank you before ditching it?
Kari said…
Don't ever try to understand 'beans, dear friend! It's a hopeless task.
Santa will be here very soon. Just a few more sleeps!
We've tried lizard parts and full lizards....none are appreciated. What's with these humans?

The Florida Furkids

Popular Posts