Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Unpacking

One of my favourite jobs as Lynettea's chief helper is unpacking parcels.
This is exciting, as I  don't know what may be inside.
It is usually not for me in particular, but I love getting the scent of different and new things and there may be bits of packing to push around or a nice new box to jump in and out.
I have a little cave under my bus seat made from a box that came in the post.
Well, let us see what the postman has brought!



3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We love helping to open packages here too - it's one of our favorite tasks!

Mickey's Musings said...

That box looks exciting as it may contain something fun.
When it is empty, it looks to be about your size.
It will make a nice kitty condo :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

meowmeowmans said...

Good job, Sasha! We can see you take your position as chief helper very seriously.

Hugs to you and Lynettea. :0