Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It was warm in there

I tried  out my new cosy while Lynettea was out. Just so she doesn't get the idea that I might be getting soft I  waited until she was cleaning the house and then gave her a warning swipe with my paw on her head from the top of the bookcase in the hallway.
She decided to tickle me all over with the fluffy duster on a stick.
I am not sure if I like that. It felt too controlling. So I  jumped down and played with one of the paper bags that she brought home with shopping.
Me in the cosy  ♡♡♡♡   

3 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You look very cosy in that cosy, Diamond!

Mickey's Musings said...

Smart of you to make sure Lynettea keeps guessing and does not think you are getting soft. As if!
After a good amount of time, you can decide to use the cubby on a regular basis.
That way it looks like it is on your terms :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

I am glad you like your cosy.