It was warm in there

I tried  out my new cosy while Lynettea was out. Just so she doesn't get the idea that I might be getting soft I  waited until she was cleaning the house and then gave her a warning swipe with my paw on her head from the top of the bookcase in the hallway.
She decided to tickle me all over with the fluffy duster on a stick.
I am not sure if I like that. It felt too controlling. So I  jumped down and played with one of the paper bags that she brought home with shopping.
Me in the cosy  ♡♡♡♡   

Comments

You look very cosy in that cosy, Diamond!
Smart of you to make sure Lynettea keeps guessing and does not think you are getting soft. As if!
After a good amount of time, you can decide to use the cubby on a regular basis.
That way it looks like it is on your terms :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
pilch92 said…
I am glad you like your cosy.

Popular Posts