Greetings to my Friends, and pictures of some big kitties

It seems a long time since I was able to post on my blog. Lynettea says she has been busy on haiku business, but that is not a good excuse.
I am hoping it will not be raining tomorrow and I can get my play area set up again. As there have been showers, all my equipment is stacked on the table in the middle.
We did go out for a brief walkies today, but I decided to come in again quickly. There are still pits along the street, surrounded by orange netting. I like looking into the holes to see what is going on, but Lynettea is not happy with them.
She went into the Council to complain.
She also complained about rubbish, such as a mattress and chairs, dumped in the street for weeks or months. She told them it was not acceptable. Someone then came and picked up the mattress and chairs, but other people have now put out other bits and pieces. We have a hard rubbish collection, but that is not for some weeks.
The Gas Board is responsible for the pits. I keep telling her she will have to telephone them again. Although I don't mind too much, as they are more entertaining than pavers.
As I have no new photos of ME, Lynettea said I could use these ones she took on Monday of some big kitties at Monarto Zoological Park. She was in the bus that goes around the park. The lions were right near the bus, so everyone had a good look and all snapped away with their cameras.

Close up of Lions at Monarto Zoological Park South Australia

Lions further away at the park. 




Comments

It sounds like your human has been busy with everything but you, Sasha! You need to pull the reins in on her.
Those lions are quite impressive, but not as handsome as you Sasha :)
Sounds like your mum has been busy trying to get the street looked after.
We purr that things get sorted out so more attention can be given to you !
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
We're sorry to hear that your street is still such a mess, Sasha. :(

We liked seeing those lions almost as much as we like seeing you!

Hugs!
Those lions are exquisite! Hopefully you'll get your play area back soon, Sasha.

Popular Posts