I think she is going crazy

Lynettea found my toy sunbear, that I used to play  with when  I  was  young. She  tried  to  make  me  play  with  it  again,  even  though  I  didn't  seem  all  that  interested.
She  was  actually  talking  to  it  and holding  it  up  for  me  to  sniff. Then  she held  it  by  one  paw  and  took  it  for  'walkies' on my artificial  grass. I felt embarrassed  for  her. Fortunately no one else was here to see. If she is shut up somewhere as a crazy person  there may  be  no  one  to feed  me.
I had better try to calm her down.

Comments

Yes Sasha, humans do have this type of behavior ;/
Just ignore her and she will stop :)

Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Summer said…
Hope she calms down soon! Happy Sunday ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com
Human behavior is really, really strange sometimes!
Hannah and Lucy said…
Maybe your Mom needs to lay down and rest a while!
Oh what a cute little bear!

And we second what Summer at Sparklecat says :)

Purrs

Basil & Co xox
meowmeowmans said…
Yikes. Lynettea actually did that, Sasha? It sounds like something OUR humans would do!

Popular Posts