It seems calm again

I might let Lynettea go out.
The weather has calmed down and she says she wants to get her hairs cut. I never get my furs cut (please do not let HER think of that for one minute), so why does she need her hairs cut? She says they are growing long and wild.
That sounds good to me. My furs are well disciplined and smooth.
The fish need their pond bailing out, as the waters have risen very high. If they are not careful they will get their wish to explore the world and that would not be a good idea.


Comments

It sounds like there is some post storm cleanup to do - I hope you will supervise, Sasha, and make sure your human does everything properly.
Sasha said…
sometimes I am too busy watching for intruders to supervise properly, and then things start to get in a mess. I do try my best.

Popular Posts