Festivals

There are two festivals (at least) on today. The Festival of Ideas and the Fashion Festival.
I already have some ideas. Do I want more? Lynettea seems to think more ideas are better. Maybe that is because she is a human. Ideas to her may be like possessions - cram the house with them and then spend all your time trying to find things and keep them in order.
I prefer   a simple life: a bowl of premium catfood, some tasty crunchies and an obedient human.
The Fashion Festival is at the end of our street. The street is quiet today as they have blocked the cars and trucks from rushing up and down.
But Lynettea says I would have to be very fashionable to go. I would need my furs styled and wear my diamond studded lead. And it will be noisy and crowded.  Perhaps I will just stay home.

Comments

My human sure doesn't need any more ideas! She already has way too many!
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, you are VERY fashionable! But you're right ... if it's all noisy and crowded, maybe it's better to stay home. :)
We think you look fine just as you are Sasha!
We like the idea of a Festival of Ideas. Sounds interesting.
So does staying home. Maybe your human can give you a nice massage or something ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Kitties Blue said…
As it is Sunday, staying at home and taking it easy is just the ticket; though, our mom says she'd like to go to that Fashion Festival. Very cute photo of you today. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
Sasha, that is a brilliant observation of humans and their ideas! Speaking as a human I can attest that you nailed it. I have a little cupboard at the back of my head for ther human's names. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to find things.

Popular Posts