I am hungry

Please get off the computer and refresh my plate for me. I require a new helping of Premium Jelly Style Cat Food for my late evening snack. And don't say, 'Shoo! Shoo, you are blocking the screen.'
It is not healthy to sit in front of the computer too long.
I need my human to be well rested and ready to serve my requirements in the morning.
I am thinking of my breakfast menu. Do you want me to scratch a few notes of it on your new storage boxes in the wardrobe? I think you had better try to remember it, as it will help you to retain your brain functions.

Kind wishes,

Sasha

Comments

You are right Sasha. Humans often spend too much time sitting in front of
computers and TVs.
They would be healthier by playing with us and exercising.
They must remember that they are our servants and need to be attentive to us!
WE purr your human listens to you.
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
It's good that you're watching out for her health by making her get up!!

The Florida Furkids
Sounds like your are keeping your human on her toes, Sasha!
A girl should know what she wants, right? Good for you, Sasha!
meowmeowmans said…
You are very thoughtful, Sasha. How kind to train your human so well!
Summer said…
Good girl, Sasha♥
Sasha said…
And she did get me my food.

Popular Posts