I could be a champion

If I had some professional training, I  could  be a champion squash player.
My talent was discovered by accident last night. Lynettea and I were playing 'dash through the tunnel', 'hunt the ping pong ball' and a variety of other athletic sports, when she threw the  ping pong ball into the corner between the sofa and the wall next to the front door.
We played a game of squash with it. I dashed the ball around the walls and then   batted it back to Lynettea with my paw. We did this  number of times  as she was happy to throw the ball back for me to practice.

It might be difficult to get a proper coach for me. Lynettea could look it up on the Internet: 'Squash coaching for cats'. But we might not be able to afford the fees. In the meantime, I am in recovery mode.

Comments

Good to rest after all that activity.
We think your talents are pretty well advanced already!
You are a natural squash player ;)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Henry said…
After a lot of play, you definitely some rest!!! Get your beauty sleep, even though you dont need it :) hehe cute picture!

Leslie

I've never heard of squash! My human thought it was a vegetable she doesn't like. ;-)
Hannah and Lucy said…
We are sure that you are a natural athlete Sasha.
Kitties Blue said…
It sounds to us as if Lynnatea herself is a terrific coach as well as squash partner. You look just like our Fiona curled up there in your little grey fur ball. Squee. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Popular Posts