Miaouw of Command

I was standing in the kitchen, using the Miaouw of Command, which I use when the human is disobedient or slow in filling my requirements, when a very distressing noise started.
She was TRYING TO IMITATE ME. Her voice was completely out of tune and of course meaningless.
I suppose she thought it was a Miaouw, but humans have no idea. Then she did it again, several times, pathetically trying to imitate the rich tones of my voice.
What a racket!
I need some peace and quiet. I think I will go and claw my rug.


Comments

Why do humans do that? Our Mom does too and it's totally ridiculous!!!

The Florida Furkids
Humans are really strange, Sasha! They have NO clue!
No kidding! My Momma told me my ankle has orange gas the other day! Leave the meowing to the cats! ~Bear Cat

Popular Posts