On guard all night

I am sleeping  in  at  this  late  hour  of  the  morning   because  I  was  up  all  night  guarding  the  house
 from  intruders.
Lynettea had pushed up the windows at the side and front so I could see out, as we had a warm night.
She got up early, while it was still dark and saw me staring out the window.  I miaouwed  at her and ran up and down the hall, rattling my ping-pong  ball. I have a lot of colourful ping-pong  balls, but they are  usually trapped in a container and it was  refreshing to see one on the loose.
Lynettea said, 'I am going back to bed, Sasha and you need to get some rest, so I am  going  to  shut  this  window.'
I jumped on the windowsill, but she pulled the window down in front of me. She was careful not to squash  me, particularly  not my tail.
Then she pulled down the  Venetian blind. Clatter, clatter.
After that I settled in my cosy.
Here is a picture of me sleeping in my cosy right now.
 I have a large brown paper bag that Lynettea  puts up each night on my little table, to give me some shelter from reflected lights and give me some privacy. It is from an adventure equipment shop. One day I will be an Explorer Cat.

Comments

Bet you are a pawsome guard cat Sasha!
Too bad your mum closes the windows, but it does keep introoders out.
She is thoughtful to put a barricade so you can get a good sleep.
With all that guarding, you need a good rest!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
Guarding the house is hard work!
Sasha said…
Thank you. Yes, I am a really good guard and very conscientious. We have insect screens to keep out insects and wire mesh to keep out everything else, but I don't want other cats in my yard. I need to protect Lynettea.
We hope you had a great nap ... MUCH deserved of course!

Popular Posts