What a day

A lot of disruption today. WE started off peacefully, with me resting in my cosy and Lynettea busy around with her usual early morning preparations for the day. It is soothing listening to her getting the house in order and I do not bother going out to see the fish being fed, as I like to curl up after my  night patrolling.
Then the doorbell rang.
I fled into my refuge under the bed and Lynettea shut the bedroom door. She knows I like my privacy when someone comes to do work around the house. She shone the torch at me before shutting the door and said something about my having to move later. I disregarded that.
After a lot of tapping around the house, I could hear more conversation and then Lynettea came in again. I couldn't understand what she was saying: something about not to worry and I would have to move.
Then the termite inspector stated to pull the bed. HORROR. INVASION. I bolted out the door and into my enclosure. Was he going to capture me and take me to the termite torture centre? I have little faith in humans. Lynettea came out and tried to calm me down. I climbed up the trellis to see if I could get out at the top.
She said, 'Naughty Sasha! Come down!'
When I came down she picked me up and cuddled me, but I was too suspicious to stay. I bolted up the trellis again.
Then she went inside. ALL WAS CALM AGAIN.
Then it got really hot. And the wind started blowing. It was too hot for me outside, so I went in and curled up on the lounge.
But now it is night again. I think I will take a look outside.

Comments

That was close! We're glad you got away!
That was close! We're glad you got away!

Popular Posts