I could smell chicken but I didn't get any

Lynettea's friend brought roast chicken takeaway for lunch, but ate it all. Lynettea ate her usual diet of unhealthy vegetables.
I was lounging in my outdoors play area, high up.
When it came to twilight, I took Lynettea out hunting. I am not sure whether she will ever learn, as she doesn't show enough interest.
There was a small lizard tail lying on the ground, but she  made  no  move  to  eat  it. We stood in the skink hunting ground for a long time, but she has no patience. Her noisy commentary must frighten them.
As it was a nice, warm twilight, a cockroach flew past. I darted after it, but was pulled up by the halter. It is a nuisance having to take  her  with  me.
Then a few mosquitoes   started buzzing around, so she said we should go in.
Earlier we got as far as the front gate, but a man walked up with a stick and a bucket and stared at me, so I took Lynettea  in again  quickly.
Now it is a matter of constant perimeter checking and is going to be a busy night for me.


Comments

We agree that humans often stop us from having the fun we want.
We think it is because they are afraid of things ;)
That man with the stick and bucket...did you think he was going to put Lynettea in it ?
MOL!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
Sorry Lynettea ruined your hunting time, Sasha. Humans can be such a bother sometimes!
Geez, Sasha, your human really needs to learn how to REALLY enjoy life!

Popular Posts