What is my Role?

After watching television with Lynettea, I had a late night.
We slept in, as it is the weekend and I was curled in my cosy on the lounge when she woke me for a massage.
Even my exquisitely  detailed left front paw had a short patting session.
After that, I decided to help her make her bed, only to be picked up and put in the hallway, with the door closed in my face.
When Lynettea reappeared  some time later with a pile  of  sheets  to  wash, I wondered about my role as helper.
She put out some fresh jelly style premium cat food for me and said what a wonderful cat I was.
Then I went  out to check the boundaries. It is going to be very hot, so I think there will not be much activity  until nightfall.
I went into my cosy under my bus seat to relax. It is cooler there.

 

Comments

She should have totally let you help her with the bedmaking, Sasha.
Sasha said…
I totally agree with you, Summer. I was surprised, because I often do help and I felt rather useless just standing outside the door. Human behaviour is mysterious at times. I am outside now, soaking up the heat.
Doesn't she realise that making beds is what we do best?
How rude! Things might be done wrong without the proper supervision!
pilch92 said…
That looks like a good spot to rest.

Popular Posts