I am beginning to settle in. There is a lot of work to do now Lynettea has untidied everything. I am glad to be home to take charge. I think the fish have missed me, although they had already dived under their rock shelves when I checked on them. 
I spent some time telling Lynettea of my displeasure while she fixed water and food for me. 
My furs needed a lot of immediate brushing, as there were loose furs and I like to be well groomed. We sat for some time while Lynettea used the baby brush on my coat.
I have a better window perch and some high up perches along the kitchen wall that give me a different outlook. Before anything else it is time for a rest in my cosy.


I

Comments

You do look happy to be home, in spite of the disarray!
You look very happy to be back home.
meowmeowmans said…
Yes, indeed, Sasha. You look very pleased to be home!

Popular Posts