Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Monday, December 5, 2016

My enclosure restyled

Lynettea has started to watch some TV programs on design and decided  to restyle my enclosure so I could see out more easily.
Here I am in my basket near the birdbath.
The birdbath is outside the trellis.
My table is at a convenient height for me to supervise the visiting birds and I can see them from inside my basket without alarming them.


5 comments:

Lone Star Cats said...

I'd wanna do more dan alarm em.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I think your human did a good job!

Mickey's Musings said...

Well, that does look nice and you can see the birds :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, Sasha. Lynettea did a great job of restyling your enclosure!

Gail Hennesy said...

I nicely situated hide I believe.