My things vanishing

My kitchen bookshelf was emptied and vanished up the street, to someone else's address. I don't think that neighbour even has a kitty to sit on it and look out the window.
I don't like change, particularly when it makes me uncomfortable.
I noticed a lot of the cupboard things have come out too.
Lynettea stopped me from chewing some nice corn flavoured packing material. It has a delicious soft succulent texture. I found some in a carton.
She threw it in the bin, saying, 'That may be bad for you, Sasha!'
So I went out into my enclosure, which is nice and sunny. At least it is not raining today.
And then she said something about 'being good for Aunty Pam'. What does that mean?

Comments

Uh-oh, I think I know what's going on! It sounds like you are m-o-v-i-n-g!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Is Auntie Pam coming to visit you?
Is Lynettea doing a major clean up?
We don't know what to think!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts