Seasons Greetings

Happy Celebrations to all Kitties and their Devoted Humans.

If you click on the image, it should biggify itself.


I have decided to tell Lynettea that I have enough toys to last me forever. What I want is for her to play with me and the toys. I like that. Sometimes we don't do that very often, because she is rushing around doing other things. Meanwhile, I need her attention. 
As for new expenses, I have all I need. I am going to give my gift money towards the welfare of looking after some stray and abandoned kitties and other creatures. Lynettea says she will do the same as her gift from me. 

Of course if I really need anything, I expect she will attempt to get it for me. 

This is a blog hop: Caturday Art by Athena Cat Goddess



Comments

Happy holidays to you and your human, Diamond. That is so generous of you to think of less fortunate kitties this season.
Sasha, we are happy you are back home.
WE like your high shelf in the kitchen :)
We also like that you are giving to critters in need.
You really are a thoughtful boy :)

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas !
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
A very Merry Christmas to all!!
Lovely photo and post, Diamond.

So nice of you to donate to animals in need.

Merry Christmas

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Lovely post and photos.

So nice of you to donate to kitties in need.

Merry Christmas
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
That is very thoughtful of you and Lynettea to give to the homeless kitties. Merry Christmas to both of you.
Cathy Keisha said…
How wonderful to think of other cats less fortunate. Merry Christmas!
meowmeowmans said…
What a beautiful thing you did, Sasha. It is so thoughtful to help homeless kitties. Merry Christmas to you and Lynettea!

Popular Posts