Shut in the Wardrobe: was it an accident?

Lynettea found me a short while ago sitting on her shoe storage boxes in the wardrobe. She couldn't find me anywhere, and so finally she opened the wardrobe door.
She said, 'There you are Sasha! Thank Goodness You Are There, because I thought you might have Gone Out.'
How could I go out, Pray?
'I looked for you everywhere.'
After you went out for lunch with a friend and then after you came back and had afternoon tea and sat talking for a couple of hours, you started to wonder where I was?
'I was in a panic, Sasha. I even looked in the garden for you!'
Why would I be outside? Everyone knows it has been bucketing down with rain all night and everywhere outside is sodden and now very hot and humid. My cardboard box under my bus seat is sodden and my cosy is wet.
'Where are you going now, Sasha? Underbed? Come out! Come out! I promise I will brush your furs and give you a big cuddlie!'
I will stay under here for a while now. Even if you shine the flashie torch at me. You will only see my back.
'Are you feeling sickie, Sasha? Come to Mummy, Sasha.'

Sasha stays under the bed.

Will he come out for dinner?
Is he feeling ill?
Is he really disgruntled at being in the wardrobe all day?
Does he still love me?
Lynettea

Comments

Lone Star Cats said…
I'd come out for food. Of course, I'd do anything for food.
I see you have your human worried, Sasha - after your being locked in the wardrobe, she earned it.
We think you are getting the back of disrespect for locking him in the wardrobe.
He will come out when he deems your punishment sufficient.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Sasha said…
I decided to come out when I heard her cleaning my plate and getting out one of the foil packets of my food. Then I took her for a short walkies, before dark.
Poor Sasha being shut in the wardrobe and abandoned there. You must make Lynettea pay for this.
Kitties Blue said…
We think being shut in the wardrobe all day is pretty hard to forgive! We think some extra treats might be in order. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Popular Posts