Sleeping on the Bed

Some kitties are allowed to sleep on the bed of their human. I am not  sure  that  it  is  fair  that  I  am  not.
Lynettea says that if I  were  not  so  big  and  I  could  keep  my  claws  retracted, she might consider it.
Maybe I might learn to keep my claws sheathed, but I  don't  want  to  make  myself  ill  by  going  on  a  diet  and  shrinking, particularly as I  am already slim and well proportioned.
Perhaps this is 'size discrimination'?
We exchanged a few comments on the subject at five am this morning. I  don't think she understood my miaows, as she shut the door and I  was forced to sleep on the lounge.
I am still there, lying in my cosy.


Comments

We have a king-sized bed here, and with two humans and Binga and Boodie, I don't think there is much room for me - so I sleep on the cat tree most nights.
The 3 of us sleep on the bed.(4 before Treasure passed)
Mum says she feels stapled in bed, but she lets us do it ;)

Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ


pilch92 said…
All kitties should be able to sleep in bed.
meowmeowmans said…
Hmmph. She should be honored that you would even want to sleep on her bed, Sasha.
Sasha said…
Diamond used to sleep on the bed. I am not sure how old he was when he started to do this, or whether he was smaller than me in size. Lynettea says he would hop on very quietly, so she did not even know he was there. When I hop on, she wakes up straight away and is annoyed. Maybe she is just much older and crankier now!!
Sasha said…
On the phone i can't work out how to get into my blog. Miaouw

Popular Posts