A Natural Place to Relax

At last I am at the end of the bed. Lynettea made me spring off early in the morning when I tried to get on. At least, I was on the bed and she woke up and shrieked and I ran out. Then she shut the door and I had to stay outside. Later she opened the door and I sneaked back on top very quietly. Then she let me stay there.
So I am here still. She needs to learn so much about our relative positions in the house.
I don't need to be taken for too short a walk and brought in suddenly because she wants to go out, or splashed on, or shouted at.  I need to be cherished. I can see this is an ongoing problem.

Comments

Your human clearly needs more training.
We agree!
We all sleep on the bed and mum accuses us of stapling her in.
Well, we do, but that's beside the point.
Tell Lynette that it is OK for you to sleep with her
and that you will not eat her as she sleeps.
We don't even sample her ;)
We do poke her if she is late getting up though ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts