My calendar gift arrives

The postman brought my gift on the day it rained heavily. Instead of shoving it in the letterbox, he rang the doorbell.
I was hiding in the wardrobe and was unable to answer, as the wardrobe door was shut. Lynettea found me there when she wanted to thank me.
Fortunately the calendar was dry, as it had been wrapped in plastic, although the end of the parcel was damp.
'Oh, thank you, Sasha,' said Lynettea. And she put my calendar on the printer, so we could both see it.

Comments

How awesome! I knew your human would love it.
pilch92 said…
That was sweet of you to get her a gift. Very nice calendar.
Kitties Blue said…
Sasha, what a wonderful gift. We hope you will show us each page as the months go by. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy a

Popular Posts