Preparing for the heat

I woke Lynettea at 6 am. MIAOUW.
She reluctantly got out of bed.
'What is wrong, Sasha? It is hot. You don't look too good.'
I let my legs collapse and flung myself at full stretch on the wood floor.
Then I make some small, feeble meows.
Meow meooow meeeeow.
Lynettea rushes to close all windows and puts on the cool breeze.
I can feel it drifting over me, stirring my furs gently. The temperature is dropping. I am invigorated. I spring to my feet and dash down the corridor, leap on the front windowsill and make the venetian blinds rattle. Crash! Rattle! I spring off and bolt up and down the corridor.

Comments

Oh boy! That cool turned you into a firecracker!
Way to go Sasha!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
We sure are glad Lynettea cooled things off for you, Sasha. It sounds like it was a invigorating! :)
I'm glad the heat is breaking and you're getting your energy back!
pilch92 said…
You have a good Mum.

Popular Posts