She needs constant discipline

First working day after the New Year Holidays and it is back to the round of disruptive house maintenance.
I had to spring from my cosy on the lounge and shelter underbed in my cosy there while a noisy carpenter tried to fix up the damage the last people had done.
He had to plane back the wood beside the kitchen door so the door would fit again.
The tiling people had managed to make it bulge out and then denied doing anything.
It was inconvenient for me, as I was getting shut away from my food whenever Lynettea went into the garden.
After checking the completed work, I insisted that we went out, so I could check the fence line. This is very important and I need to do it daily.
When we came back in, Lynettea was clumsy in unbuckling my halter while I was lying down on it.
So I bit her. Only softly.
She needs further training.

Comments

A cats work is never done.
HUmans are a lot of work, but good to have around ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Lone Star Cats said…
Keep working - maybe someday she'll learn.
It sounds like those tile workers could have used some training too.
meowmeowmans said…
Humans are very forgetful, Sasha. You are right ... they need constant supervision and instruction.

Popular Posts