Sleep In

Sunday. On the weekend I sometimes sleep in. Everything is a bit slower.
My summer bed is a folded eiderdown, with a wool stuffed cat futon on top and a sheet over all. I can stretch out on it, instead of having to curl up tight in my cosy. So it is cooler for me in the hot weather.
I have the front window open at night because there is an insect screen with solid metal bars, so it is safe.
Of course I spend quite a lot of time guarding the house at night. A striped cat has been coming into the garden and I have to rush from window to window to warn it off.
Miaouw!!!

Comments

That sounds like the purrfect bed Sasha!
Keeping up with introoder cats is tiring.
At least that cat knows that your place is taken and maybe he should find another house.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
That intruder needs to stay away!
meowmeowmans said…
How rude of that intruder to come by your house, Sasha!

We love sleeping in on the weekends, too. :)
you are a smart kitty! You have it all figured out! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Popular Posts