Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Sunday, March 5, 2017

My poems being read today

Some of my haiku will be read today at The Fringe Arts Festival. Lynettea has offered to read them for me, as I don't like car travel. She has to go to Lobethal, a small town outside Adelaide, to read them at The Woollen Mill.
No sheep will attend either, as they stopped making woollen things at the mill a long time ago and it is now used by local artists.
Lynettea is one of four poets reading and there will also be an art exhibition, a haiku workshop, and some music and a haiku wall.
Just as well she has me to write works for her.
I will stay at home and hope she does not fluff it up.
Sasha: Haiku Poet

5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

That sounds like a nice event. Paws crossed that your human does your poems justice.

The Whiskeratti said...

We do hope she does a good job.

The J-Cats said...

Hallo, Sasha. Now it is Our Turn to invite YOU - to Caspurr's birthday party on Tuesday. He will also be four years old. Check out the menu on our blog.

Mickey's Musings said...

We purr Lynette does a good job with your poems too Sasha.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood !!!!! how kewl iz thiz !!!!!

we hope yur mom haza awesum time ☺☺☺♥♥♥