Sleeping In

Now the weather is cooler, I find it difficult to get up early.
Lynettea opened the blinds and switched on the computer.
What?
Eleven o'clock already? Just time for a second nap.
No, I don't intend to sleep my life away. Why ever would you think that? You can make the post for me. I need to conserve energy.

Why would you need to conserve your energy. You have been sleeping all night while I kept my ears open for intruders. It is hardly fair to expect me to keep watch all day, as well.

 No I don't want a fur brush right now, at this minute. And I don't want cuddlie, or a walk, or a photo.
Leave me in peace.


Comments

Doesn't your human realize how exhausting it is, keeping your home safe all night?
Sasha said…
And my furs are messed up because someone cannot keep their hands off me.
dood.....we find it difficultz ta get up... noe matter de weatherz !!

we hope lynettea leeved ewe ta go bak two sleep' purrhaps when herz
tryin ta sleep two nite we shuld keep her up....noizee toyz shuld due
de trix ! ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
You do look comfy.
That's it Sasha! You lay down the law!
We also have the problem of some purrson
who cannot keep her hands off of us too :/
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts