What a Magnificent Cat I Am

My veterinary surgeon, Andrew, was very pleased to see me again. He weighed me and gave me a very thorough physical examination. I am 4.9 kilos. My legs are working fine. They did not need to have their extension stretched.  They are very extendible already without interference. The needle for my vaccinations was pricky when it was stabbed into me. But I didn't complain. The worm tablet was not well flavoured. And I prefer my nails long so I can hunt better.
But I suffered all this without complaint. Andrew said to Lynettea that I was very well behaved.
Afterwards we came home in a Uber car, so we were not stuck in the waiting room for hours.
But now I need some stress free time in the warm sunshine.


Comments

We are glad your exam went well and you are purrfect :)
You do need a good nap after that ordeal!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Ugh, so you DID have to go to the vet! I'm glad you checked out okay, at least.
dood.....sorree ya had two go two de eeeeeeeevil palce thou glad yur chex up wented sew well ....thatz a good thing N we think you shuld get sum fresh perch two nite for dinner...just coz ~ ♥♥☺☺
pilch92 said…
You are so magnificent!
meowmeowmans said…
Magnificent, indeed, Sasha! We are glad your visit to Andrew went so well. :)

Popular Posts