More about my bedroom

My bedroom is more like my studio apartment, as it also has my workstation and the TV viewing area. Of course I have a separate area for eating and a toiletry area elsewhere in the house. Then there is my outdoor rumpus room, where I keep my fish.
But my bedroom is a special area. I spend the morning lying in when it is cold and I also have my fur groomed here.
Lynettea is supposed to sit here for a while at night watching TV, so she can hug me and we can keep warm together. But sometimes she does something else. I don't like that. I have to keep reminding her that it is my TV time. I reach up to her and miaouw and tap her shoulder.


Comments

Lone Star Cats said…
I always have to remind my momma of what to do too.
meowmeowmans said…
Your bedroom sounds pretty special, Sasha. We like that you remind Lynettea about how important it is for the two of you to have together TV time. :)
Sometimes it's hard to keep humans to their routines.
pilch92 said…
You have a nice room.

Popular Posts