Not much to say

Not much to say, because I am back to my new routine of sleeping in the velvet house during the day and coming out in the late afternoon.
I feel comfortable about the new arrangements. My velvet house is on one end of the lounge and one of my other cosies is at the opposite end. This gives me a reasonable choice. I am in my other cosy at the moment, doing a bit of grooming.
Lynettea spoke quite sharply when I tried to help her on the computer.
There is hardly any room for her to sit and watch TV. I prefer her to watch some TV, as she can cuddle and pat me at the same time.
Other than that? I went for a quick walk outside to my new grass clump and to check for foot traffic on the street. We soon came in, as I saw some suspicious humans. (Lynettea says I think everyone is suspicious.)
I tried to supervise Princess Aurora while she was eating. Lynettea said Aurora does not like me a centimetre from her nose. But she doesn't seem to mind. We go eye to eye.
Lynettea says if I get too near the fish they will get indigestion and she tells me off. How does she know that?  She seems to think she knows everything and I know nothing. The fish do not look as if they suffer from indigestion.
I am the one who suffers. I am told not to go here and not to go there, so in the end I don't know where is best. So I go everywhere.

Comments

For a kitty with not much to say, you've written quite a long post! I think the fishes want to kiss you, Sasha.
dood...we agreez...last time we saw de pond fish they look delishuz ta uz....uh, we meen they looked ta bee in grate health ta uz !!!! ☺☺☺♥♥
We think the fishes are OK with you being around.
As for your purrson, well, we think she should be there to wait on you and adore you!

Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts